Personal Data that you provide
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
If you provide us with personal data, you acknowledge and agree that such Personal Data may be transferred from your current location to the offices and servers of ChicagoServiceIndustry.com.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
ChicagoServiceIndustry.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site
- To use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails for Marketing purposes
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How we protect your information
ChicagoServiceIndustry.com will not use automated decision making or profiling in the processing of data. Data is held on a secure drive with access limited to specific data owners in order to ensure appropriate security.We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
The Individual’s rights under GDPR
The user is the data controller,ChicagoServiceIndustry.com is the data processor. In complying with the principles of GDPR, ChicagoServiceIndustry.com will ensure that:
- Every individual whose data is held by ChicagoServiceIndustry.com is entitled to request, and ChicagoServiceIndustry.com will provide, within one month of the request, a copy of the data held for that individual, with a clear explanation of the lawful basis for it being held. ChicagoServiceIndustry.com will promptly rectify such data, if requested.
- Every individual has the right to request that his data be erased. ChicagoServiceIndustry.com may refuse to erase data where there is a legal reason for it being held and, in other circumstances, will advise of any disadvantage that might accrue to the individual by the erasure, before acting on the request.
- It will advise of the right to object should data be used for Direct Marketing and shall immediately cease the processing of data for such purposes.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.